May 16, 2010

bambini


Aaaah this is again tempting me to say "cutest picture I've ever seen." Apparently they do swimming lessons for infants (this baby is 9 months old) wherein they teach them how to float, should they fall into a pool fully clothed.
Tessa pic via Pacing the Panic Room

By the by, I got to see Babies this weekend with seven of my awesomest family members. I think it was the first time I organized an outing like this of my own volition, and it was fun to get everyone together at the Broadway and sneak them movie theater snacks (popcorn and Twix, naturally). The movie lived up to my very high expectations and I loved every second of it. Bayar and his multicolored/patterned outfits and his Mongolian yurt were far and away my fave. Plus all the feline/baby interaction.

2 comments:

liz said...

I took baby swim lessons when I was a little one. I plan to enroll my baby at lessons at the Y as soon as they are old enough (6 months I think). Yey :D

hb said...

Love it! Can I come to a lesson? I can't believe I was never aware of these swimming babies!