February 14, 2010

love










I love Valentine's Day - but then, I'm partial to pretty flowers, hearts, and all things lovely year-round. Here is my inspiration board of sorts for this year's holiday: my favorite bits of internet love, some of which I have incorporated into my real life, some of which are just pretty to look at on-screen.

(1+2) Box of flowers project via Design*Sponge
(3+4) Valentines from Rifle Paper Co.
(5) Cake topper via Once Wed that happens to look an awful lot like a certain brunette & bespectacled & bearded couple, you know the ones
(6) The prettiest stamps you've ever seen, King & Queen of Hearts via usps
(7) Love letters window display via Design*Sponge
(8) Cameron's valentine from Sycamore Street Press

1 comment:

The Mel B said...

Thank you for the pretty Valentine!

It just so happens I also subscribe to the Rifle blog, so I have seen them before and they are just lovely.

:)