
Saturday morning valentines crafts prove to be pretty tricky with two curious kitties and a snoop of a boyfriend in a one-room apartment. I did manage a few sneak-peak pictures while I tiptoed around in the kitchen and bathroom prepping my little love garland.



Lest you think I am the crafty one in this relationship, here is a look at what Cameron's been whipping up lately. A cat tree!


Pictures don't do justice to how much they've been loving this thing and each other since it was introduced into their habitat. It has made all of our lives a little bit brighter.
Valentine's weekend meant a very late brunch two days in a row (egg & avocado breakfast burrito, almond-crusted French toast), a movie date (Crazy Heart), snow tubing and gelato in quaint little Swiss-style small towns (Midway & Heber). Just simple and lovely, with a nice healthy dose of fresh air my life has been lacking this winter.
1 comment:
I'm impressed, all around. :)
Post a Comment