





I laughed so hard everytime we forced the cats to wear these. Frankie acted like the reindeer hat rendered her incapable of movement, and would just squat underneath the table, frozen and humiliated. Finnegan went wild, spinning around like a drunk and trying to attack his own face. Getting them to pose for a picture was equally as humorous as herding cats.
The final eight exposures that were "winners":

I did feel a little guilty, but they both looked so cute it killed me. And here is the one we chose, and gave out to family wrapped in envelopes made from kraft wrapping paper:
3 comments:
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during all of that. I'm sure it was hilarious!!!
I love the ones where you are pretending to hold the cat(s). hahaha.
And that animated pic thing is pretty cool - I'll have to check that out. ;)
these out takes are awesome!
the cats look great
Post a Comment