I guess I'm a sucker for underwater shots. This makes my resolve for the weekend official: Haircut. Clean apartment. Swim outdoors. Photos by Jessica Peterson.
Kristen, I read a lot of blogs, those blogs link to cool things on other blogs, and I click around a lot and find myself all over the internet. A nice way to pass the time, especially on nights like last night when I was exhausted and just wanted to zone out for awhile.
M - I think "mon cherie" means "my dear" in French, no? Is there a feminine form for the expression? I don't know much about gendered nouns...
Hello. I decided to create a space to remind myself to be optimistic and recognize beauty in the details of the everyday. Here, I'll collect photos, quotes, lists, and tidbits that help keep me happy and centered as I transition to a new, more deliberate lifestyle. My response to a quarter-life crisis: Living simply, Moving forward, Staying positive.
5 comments:
Very cool. Where do you find all this stuff?!?
haha! cool photos...
what a neat wedding photo idea =)
~m
and by the way, i've wondered why your blog title is "mon" cherie/sharee... isn't "mon" the masculine version?
~m
Kristen, I read a lot of blogs, those blogs link to cool things on other blogs, and I click around a lot and find myself all over the internet. A nice way to pass the time, especially on nights like last night when I was exhausted and just wanted to zone out for awhile.
M - I think "mon cherie" means "my dear" in French, no? Is there a feminine form for the expression? I don't know much about gendered nouns...
you'll need to share a little blog-love sometime and let me know some of the blogs you read. :)
Post a Comment