Jobs Applied For: 6
Job Offers: 1 (!!!)
Movies Watched: 8
Books Completed: 2
Barbecues: 2
Lakes Swum In: 1 (@ East Canyon State Park)
Twilight Concerts Attended: 2 (Jenny Lewis/Bon Iver, Human Highway/The Black Keys)
I can't wait to see how this list evolves now that I'm no longer consumed by job hunting.
August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'd be interested in the list of titles for the movies watched and books read. :)
hey!!!
my old friend (and favorite songwriter) nathan moore is playing in park city this weekend! you should go! go go go!
Aug 7, 2009 7:15pm Mountain Town Stages House Concert, Park City, UT
Aug 8, 2009 3:30pm
Miner Park Music Festival, Park City, UT
this is the guy i flew back to arcata to open for this summer...
~m
Kristen -
The books were:
Beezus and Ramona - Beverly Cleary (haha, children's books count!)
The Monsters of Templeton - Lauren Groff (I've mentioned my awe of the plot of this book in another post. It's worth a read.)
Of the movies, my favorites were Phoebe in Wonderland, Rachel Getting Married, and Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince.
M - Unfortunately I already have plans this weekend, and don't trek up to Park City very often. But thanks for letting me know! I wish he was playing in SLC.
Post a Comment