April 17, 2010

tidbits

Sipping on iced citrus tea, ordering a new pair of glasses while Cameron works on a Batman puzzle at the coffee shop = best Saturday morning ever. Pledging to the KCPW spring membership drive on my way out the door makes it that much sweeter. And, for the first Saturday that I'm aware of, the weather is 70 and sunny. Spring, beautiful spring!

I promised to post but I didn't promise to post anything substantial. Here are some Internet favorites this week.


The beauties I just ordered from Warby Parker. I was finally emboldened by a small tax refund to order them. I should have them in my possession soon.


Love letter murals, via hulaseventy.






El Cosmico in Marfa, TX is the stuff my dreams are made of. Desert trailers, yurts, tents, teepees, Dutchtubs, hammocks. Not to mention this and this.

Today I am celebrating some personal milestones, enjoying the sunshine, and appreciating the small things again. I hope your weekends are equally wondrous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you highlighted adorable trailers since i might be moving into one and hope to make it adorable. i have acutally been to Marfa! i had breakfast at this adorable café there after backpacking in big bend national park! Your blog made my little morning!

hb said...

I'm scheming to make Marfa my next vacation destination (after Port Townsend of course). Road trip through Moab, Albuquerque, Juarez, then Marfa!