April 11, 2010

simple terrain

I've been m.i.a. from this blog for awhile; I do realize that. I was chatting with my bff yesterday and hit upon a couple of the problems with blog updating. 1) My professional life (you know, the one I don't talk about here) has taken priority during both business hours and much of my free time, and 2) I am so painfully behind on updates that I feel guilty and burdened by adventures left undocumented, vacations undescribed, holidays unnoted. I have a Google spreadsheet of posts I need to make that I feel it's impossible to crawl my way out from under. I've got photos on my Flickr stream from last summer not yet blogged, Christmas photos on Cameron's camera not yet even uploaded. It can be discouraging.

But, this is not how I want this blog to be. I've been doing some reflection on its inaugural post and how happy it made me feel to blog about simplicity and positivity and hope.

So today, while I enjoy some blueberry tea, fresh cut flowers, and time spent outdoors in the warm spring weather with the company of Cameron, I'll leave you with some simple images and the promise to somehow find a way back to this blog.

(These are a few of my favorite products from Terrain, bookmarked after a little online shopping in preparation for the employee appreciation sale! Don't they just make you want to cozy up in a cabin in the woods and never come out? Yeah, me too.)

simpleterrain.jpg

1 comment:

The Mel B said...

While fully aware that this store exists, for some reason I have never even checked out the website. So thanks for the reminder. Hopefully one day soon I can visit the actual store!