










Since this baby is due in two days, I thought I should be a dutiful aunt and get these baby shower pictures posted before its (his?) birthday. Last month I had the pleasure of helping my mom host a baby shower for my brother and his wife, which means I got to pick out balloons and flowers to decorate and helped with the selection of fancy cupcake flavors for the cupcake tower. We played Baby Boggle and other baby-themed word scramble games, my grandfather provided the comic relief, Chelsea made funny faces, and a good time was had by all. I just about died from seeing a book of baby goats, baby lambs, baby kittens, and baby chickens that I adored when I was just a wee thing. Afterwards, we went to dinner at Red Iguana and the next day, brunch at Eggs in the City with Devin and Liz before they headed back to Boise. We are excited for them and the addition of Baby Boy Brown to the family.
(Invite graphic designed by Liz, photos by moi)
1 comment:
Awwww thanks for sharing the photos! We can't wait for you to meet your nephew. He'll be here on his birthday, whenever that is ;)
Post a Comment