From top to bottom: Roy's Motel Cafe on Route 66 in Amboy, California; The Ace Hotel & Swim Club (x9); midcentury Bank of America in downtown Palm Springs; The Palms Restaurant somewhere in the Mojave Desert.
We at Ace like your photos from Ace Palm Springs. If you want to add them as Fan Photos on our Facebook page, we'd be delighted. The link is facebook.com/acehotel.
Hello. I decided to create a space to remind myself to be optimistic and recognize beauty in the details of the everyday. Here, I'll collect photos, quotes, lists, and tidbits that help keep me happy and centered as I transition to a new, more deliberate lifestyle. My response to a quarter-life crisis: Living simply, Moving forward, Staying positive.
1 comment:
Hi,
We at Ace like your photos from Ace Palm Springs. If you want to add them as Fan Photos on our Facebook page, we'd be delighted. The link is facebook.com/acehotel.
Thanks, hope you had a good holiday.
VALENTINE FREEMAN
DIGITAL PRESENCE COORDINATOR
ATELIER ACE
19 NW 5TH AVE, SUITE 302
PORTLAND, ORE 97209
OFFICE: 503.546.9772
MOBILE: 503.287.7562
ACEHOTEL.COM
Post a Comment